Dear patrons/customers of Tour of Italy,
June 30th to July 6th, we will temporarily will be closed.
We will be back open on July 7th, 2020 for CURBSIDE PICK UP AND DELIVERY.
Every year, same week, we take a holiday temporary closure for our employees to spend time with family. This year, 2020, we will be taking that time to be proactive and for safety reasons and preparedness, and will have the entire staff tested.
As the numbers are on the rise, we want to make sure we are doing everything possible. From wearing face masks since March, having several sanitization stations open, and limiting traffic inside the building by offering curbside pick and delivery, sanitizing between customers, and thorough clean/sanitization two times a day, we hope we are doing everything possible (and are always open for suggestions).
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates please visit website www.tourofitalykitchen.com.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope everyone is safe and has a good week. We look forward to be seeing you all July 7th, 2020 regular hours.
We appreciate you all!
Tour of Italy Protocols
Dear Customers! Just wanted to give a quick update: on protocols in regards to our already strict guidelines to prevent any possible spread of anything when visiting our establishment.
- Every table, chair, doors, doorknobs, menu, any surface in the dining room, patio, cashier station, bathroom, kitchen ice area, the main kitchen area will be and has been sanitized prior to your arrival, after, and during and in closing. Every single employee has been trained on this prior to starting to work here and will be and has been receiving reminders several times a day while working. (Prior to sitting down, the table and menu may be damp).
- Our paper towels in the restroom are hands-free (via ALSCO). (We use a lot of their products. Including the red napkins. Please visit their (ALSCO) website, and you will see their strict sanitation/cleaning techniques as well). We will also be adding
hands-free sanitizers and soap machines from them. (Currently, the pump needs to be pushed. Which will be changed).
- Every single employee has received proper instructions to wash their hands with antibacterial soap and sanitize their hands before each delivery of food to table or take out or delivery to your home and after (in-between). There are two washing and sanitizing stations for the employees at the front of the cashier stations and in the kitchen. They will be receiving constant reminders as well.
- Every single employee has been instructed not to come to work while sick (fever, cough, etc.). We have already discussed with each employee regarding travel and have given them information from cdc.gov
- Gloves, hair nets/hats and other protocols are already a requirement in our kitchens. We will be also adding glove wear to servers and cashiers as well.
- Our silverware and dishes have an already thorough cleansing process through being scrubbed and washed by soap and sanitized and then placed in an extremely hot dishwasher that washes, sanitizes and dries, and then dried again.
- If preferred, we also have wrapped silverware packets.
- We also offer delivery and take out. You may call us to place your order or order online by visiting this website: www.tourofitalykitchenmenu.com or you may also order delivery through BITESQUAD. Our delivery driver has received proper and strict instructions to wash and sanitize his hands, wear gloves before and after delivery, and throughout to make sure to follow through our procedures.
- If you’re feeling under the weather, we can come to you!!!!! We have our delicious homemade Minestrone and pasta and our hot delicious garlic Parmesan rolls for delivery or pick up. You may call us or visit our website (click below).
If you think there is anything else that could be added, please let us know. You will reach the owner directly by emailing email@example.com
We appreciate you all. Thank you for dining with us.